Inside the Sheep Shed – Sleeps 2 People
- Sleeps 2 in kingsize bed on a mezzanine with star gazing window and fabulous views through the glass gable end
- Crows nest chair, on the mezzanine to laze in and enjoy the views
- Wood fired range cooker which also heats the hot water and The Sheep Shed
- Solar panel provides romantic lighting and phone charging point
- Tin water trough bath super long and comfy and hot water watering can to shower each other!
- Flushing vintage loo
- Cold cupboard and cold box on the deck
- LuvTub on the deck
Outside the Sheep Shed
The Sheep Shed is on its own, hidden in a wee copse, at the very start of our drive way. As the road ends and becomes a steading our gravel drive starts crossing a stream and then just off to the right is the Sheep Shed with space for a car just in front of it. Barley Bothy is up the drive way a little further and then up its own drive way off to the left.
The LuvTub – Hot Tub
Relax in this gorgeous wood fired hot tub. Star gazing while the log burner crackles, a glass in hand in the company of your loved one – a purely magical experience! Light the log burner on the deck beside the hot tub and keep the fire well stoked with the lid on the tub and within a couple of hours it should be hot enough for a soak.